NAESM CONFERENCE COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Your health and wellness is our No. 1 priority. NAESM, Inc. and the National African American MSM Leadership Conference on Health Disparities and Social Justice will follow or exceed Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and CDC guidelines for indoor/outdoor events. To protect the health and safety of all attendees, we have instituted the following safety measures:
- Attendees will require proof of vaccination – upload proof of vaccination card during the registration process (final shot received at least 14 days prior to the event)
- Masking will be required of all attendees at all times when in the conference spaces.
- Attendees who develop a fever or other symptoms consistent with COVID19 should exclude themselves from participating in in-person conference activities.
- Attendees are subject to impromptu rapid-testing for COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available and distributed to attendees.
- Hotel staff will frequently and thoroughly clean all public areas throughout the conference period.
***All registrants for the conference are required to be vaccinated and face masks are always required. ***